A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Barton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Miles Barton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Barton practice?
- Dr. Scott Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Barton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.