A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Davis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Davis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Davis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Davis practice?
- Dr. Scott Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Davis practices Emergency Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Emergency Physicians.