A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Goldman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Cancer
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Colonic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Foot Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Fistula
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Goldman practice?
Dr. Scott Goldman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wynnewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.