A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Goldman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Cancer
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Colonic Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Foot Diseases
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Fistula
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Goldman MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Scott Goldman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Scott Goldman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Aston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Media, PA.
See Aston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.