Learn more about Dr. Scott Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Graham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Matthew Graham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Graham practice?
- Dr. Scott Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.