Learn more about Dr. Scott Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Matthew Graham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Graham practice?
- Dr. Scott Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.