Learn more about Dr. Scott Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Graham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Graham practice?
Dr. Scott Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.