A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Graham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Graham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Matthew Graham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Graham practice?
- Dr. Scott Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.