A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Florida Health Sciences Center
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Greenberg DO and PT is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Greenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Orthopedic Surgeons and Bonita Springs Surgeons.