A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Florida Health Sciences Center
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Scott Greenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Surgery near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Terrace, FL and Gainesville, FL.
See Bonita Springs Surgeons and Bonita Springs Physiatrists.