A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Greenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Florida Health Sciences Center
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Greenberg DO and PT is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Scott Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Greenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Surgeons.