Dr. Scott Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Harris?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Scott Harris?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2015

Excellent surgeon, courteous staff

Regarding other reviews, so Dr. Harris isn't one for small talk ..... I had knee surgery last year and Dr. Harris explained the procedure, including expectations post surgery. Immediately post surgery Dr. Harris spoke to my husband in the waiting room. Dr. Harris was professional to my husband and thoroughly explained the procedure and my recovery. I have since been back for tendonitis and once again Dr. Harris explained my options. I trust his diagnosis and wouldn't hesitate to have him perform surgery again, if necessary. He's never been disrespectful to me, I think that's just his personality.

May 13th, 2015

Go elsewhere.. Stay away

I have never met a doctor so rude in my life. Didn't introduce himself, didn't shake my hand - nothing! If I didn't understand his question he would get so angry with me like I had done something wrong. He had absolutely no patience or bed side manner. He was awful! I work in the healthcare field with many doctors from all over the world and have never experienced this in my life. I have to say I would rather stick a needle in my eye then ever walk foot into his office again. No doctor should ever make you feel like this- I cried during the visit and cried walking out to my car. Dr. Harris is the most insensitive doctor I've ever come across. At the end of the appointment he said, "I'm done, so you can leave now." That was it! I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. I don't know why he became a doctor because there's not an inch of compassion in this man's body. It's so sad that there are people like this in the world.

March 5th, 2015

Proficient, experienced, and professional

After reading so many negative reviews, I was pleasantly surprised that dr Harris was friendly, very informative, and helpful. i have masshealth and was treated well by all office staff, nurses, and dr Harris.

June 26th, 2014

Excellent outcome

This doctor is an excellent surgeon. He knows what he is doing and does not need to go into small talk. I had both hips done in three months time and am very happy with the results. He gives you a booklet with all the information you need and a website to check him out. His hospital staff at Falmouth Hospital and his office staff are professionals and are excellent at what they do. Thank you doctor Harris!

March 24th, 2014

0 stars for bed side mannors

I previously had a good dr.lost my insurance got mass health needed all new drs.ended up with dr.scott harris.on my first visit he came in like a storm and tried to leave even quicker. He just wants to collect his money and on to the next paycheck. Didn't give me time to think. I practically had to grab his arm as he ran out of the room just to ask him a question. I had my mri report and there were a couple of things I didn't know what they meant and asked him to explain he acted like I ruined his hole day. And I didn't get a clear answer. I have avn of both hips been out of work for a long time.one hip was replaced before I lost my insurance. I need the other one done so I can try to get back to work. On my last visit he told me to come back in 9 months. Are you kidding me I guess in his world that's expectable .not mine. Time for a new dr.now that he wasted months of my valuable time. Not to mention all the pain I have to deal with.thanks for nothing

July 15th, 2013

Stay away from Dr. Harris

This physician has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever visited. Very rude and arrogant. Does not listen and is dismissive. Botched a surgery he did for my mother. Denied any responsibility afterwards. He should just retire!

July 1st, 2013

Dr. of Acupuncture

This "doctor" was incredibly rude, without ANY appreciable bedside manner. He also took an x-ray of my left knee and told me that I didn't have anything wrong. No arthritis. I had been struck by an automobile almost 40 years ago and to a subsequent visit to the ER, I SAW the x-ray of my knee. It looked like a squirrel had chewing on it. Even a child could have seen there was something seriously wrong. Turns out I have stage 4 arthritis and need a knee replacement. RUN RUN RUN, or limp, limp, limp as I did....FAST as you can AWAY from this so called "doctor".

June 6th, 2013

DON'T GO

Dr. Harris was very short mannered. He didn't even say hi when he walked in the room. He said that there was nothing he could do for my hip which has been in extreme pain for 10 years and I can't put my shoes on, I'm in my early 20's. There HAS to be something done. He was very rude and had horrible client relations.

March 12th, 2012

Two new hips

I am very happy with my results. I had 2 new hips done 3 months apart. Surgery went well and the recovery time was good. I was totally rady for the second hip 3 months later. Overall I am very happy with the results. Minimal scaring, simple recovery and there is always someone to call with questions. Very helpful office staff and I never had a Problem getting access to the doctor. I am highly recommending him to anyone with hip issues.

December 24th, 2011