A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Jensen practice?
Dr. Scott Jensen practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.