A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Milton Jensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Scott Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Jensen practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.