Learn more about Dr. Scott Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Milton Jensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Scott Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Jensen practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.