Learn more about Dr. Scott Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Jensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Milton Jensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Scott Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Jensen practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Primary Care Doctors.