A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lieberman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Lieberman, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lieberman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Matthew Lieberman MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Scott Lieberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lieberman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.