A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Myers, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Myers FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Myers practice?
- Dr. Scott Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Myers practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Danville, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Neurologists.