Learn more about Dr. Scott Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Myers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Myers, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Myers FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Myers practice?
- Dr. Scott Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Myers practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Lewisburg, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Neurologists.