A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Peterson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott M Peterson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Scott Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Peterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paw Paw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Paw Paw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.