A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Peterson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Peterson practice?
Dr. Scott Peterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Paw Paw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Paw Paw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.