A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Russo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Russo DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Russo practice?
- Dr. Scott Russo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Russo practices Emergency Medicine near Owosso, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Owosso Emergency Physicians.