A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schlesinger, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schlesinger, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesinger graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlesinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Schlesinger MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Schlesinger practice?
- Dr. Scott Schlesinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Schlesinger practices Neurological Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.