A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Schlesinger, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Schlesinger, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesinger graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlesinger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlesinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Schlesinger practice?
Dr. Scott Schlesinger practices Neurological Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Neurological Surgeons.