A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Mendenhal Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Scott Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Orthopedic Surgeons.