A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott MacDiarmid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott MacDiarmid is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott MacDiarmid, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDiarmid graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MacDiarmid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Avard MacDiarmid MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. MacDiarmid practice?
- Dr. Scott MacDiarmid has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott MacDiarmid practices Urology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Urologists.