Dr. Scott Macdiarmid Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Scott Macdiarmid?

World renowned

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

I was visiting my sister in North Carolina and I went to the hospital with a kidney stone, this by the way was my eighth kidney stone, dr. MacDiarmid was the doctor on call after being in the hospital for almost 10 hours he finally came to see me, I must say that the nursing staff and everybody else I came in contact with at this hospital was more than amazing I felt I was in good hands. however when this man came in he was not only rude he bullied me and use my pain against me by telling me he only put in stents he will not remove the stone, I have been through this procedure many times I asked him if anyone in his practice could just remove the stone, he told me he would not put his partners in that position I wasn't sure what he meant by that position but he told me either he can send me home or he would put in the stent, to make the decision and make it now, he was very pushy and borderline aggressive I told him I was uncomfortable with putting in a stent and he told me that he didn't have time for this and I needed to make a decision, he then proceeded to tell me I only put in stents and I'm world renowned for this, Me being A 10 hour ride from home I felt I had no choice I decided to put in the stent, Long story short I drove 10 hours back home was put in the hospital with an infection and had the stent removed. This became a week long ordeal, and I would never recommend this man to anyone as far as im concerned I hope one day he goes in the hospital and is treated the way he has treated me, and the biggest kicker of it all was when I was making my decision he said if you decide not to do it I'll pray for you that man doesn't know God, but he will one day because he will have to face him and the things he has done to others !!!! So World renowned Dr. MacDiarmid I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.

Posted on November 1st, 2015

My surgery went very well as he explained what he was going to do an I feel wonderful.. Thanks to God an the pray we had before the surgery began. Gods blessing in you life Dr. Scott Mcdurman

Mild incontinance?

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I believe I was under diagnosed. I have no idea what level of incontinance requires surgery, but needing to change your underwear at least 10 times a day seems a little more serious than seeing they're physical therapist to explain to me after having 4 children how to do keigal exercises.

Posted on September 28th, 2017