Dr. Scott Magnuson Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Magnuson?

If you have chronic pain it is the place to be !

Posted on July 30th, 2017

Four visits, three procedures. Dr. Magnuson was professional, caring and explained everything. Staff was knowledgeable,efficient and friendly. I couldn't recommend an office more highly.

Arrogant Jerk

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Too busy forming preconceived notions and not listening to the patient. Has a stenographer which was needed to challenge his poor listening skills and accusations. Why anybody would use this jerk is beyond me!

Great doctor

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Dr Magnuson and his staff have been what I expected. A good doctor and a friendly staff!

Always pain free

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Great doctor. Very happy when I leave!

Treated horrible

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Dr. Magnusson is as arrogant as they come!! He is uncaring and a total jerk!!! Yes he is good at injections, but doesn't want to hear anything he doesn't agree with!! Refused to see me after nine years of going to him. Wouldn't even walk in the room and explain! I have always been on time for my appointments and always paid bills on time. I have known another person that was treated in the same way.

Scott Rocks

Posted on July 1st, 2015

I have seen this guy for years. He cares and takes his time. He keeps me pain free. Tides me over until I can get an epidural with other treatments. Only person I would recommend.

Awesome Staff

Posted on March 10th, 2015

For the ones who are bad mouthing this place I completely disagree. I had a snafu with another clinic appt and could not get seen. I went to cda pain on a whim and a prayer hoping they could do something for me. That was a Tues and they got me in by Friday and scheduled my injections for the following Wed. The front office girls were awesome and very empathetic with my situation and handled it promptly. They are not about drugs here. They are about helping those who actually want help and not meds. If this is what you need go see them. If it's drugs than go see your doc because they won't do it. I read all the reviews and was worried about going here but now that I have I am very thankful I did. And no I don't work there. If ya don't believe me than email me and you can meet me in person and I'll share my whole f'd up journey of the last 9 yrs of the crap I have had to deal with from my back issues. Good Luck to you and may God Bless your decisions.

No follow up and no bedside manners

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr. Magnuson would not tell what medicine was used during my spinal Injections. I had awful back spasms after I got home. I immediately called the on call pain specialist who connected me to Magnuson. He then said to take Aleve. He did not follow up with me to see how I was doing.

My friend is in need of pain management and he won't help her.

Posted on October 17th, 2014

He needs to help those in need of medical care. Not just send a woman suffering horribly in pain home. She brought her records to him and he ignored her plea for help. That's not good medicine. Letting people suffer isn't what this is about.

TOTALLY DISABLED.

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I SEEN DR.MAGNUSON QUITE ALWAYABLE HE TREATED ME VERY KIND.I THINK HE IS A VERY GOOD PAIN DOCTOR; I GIVE HIM 4 STARS.

Are you kidding me? Dr. Magnuson is wonderful!

Posted on October 16th, 2013

I have never had any problem with getting appointments nor with the staff. Dr. Magnuson and his staff are super. The Doc takes time to talk to me and get specific details and then works on solutions. I would totally recommend Dr. Magnuson any time.

Horrible

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I would not give these people time of day. It is nothing more than a injection cash register. These doctors want one thing only: money. The rest are details they do not want to be bothered with. He gets a F from me. Will NEVER go back.