Dr. Scott Magnuson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

December 18th, 2015
Great doctor
Dr Magnuson and his staff have been what I expected. A good doctor and a friendly staff!

November 30th, 2015
Always pain free
Great doctor. Very happy when I leave!

October 5th, 2015
Treated horrible
Dr. Magnusson is as arrogant as they come!! He is uncaring and a total jerk!!! Yes he is good at injections, but doesn't want to hear anything he doesn't agree with!! Refused to see me after nine years of going to him. Wouldn't even walk in the room and explain! I have always been on time for my appointments and always paid bills on time. I have known another person that was treated in the same way.

July 1st, 2015
Scott Rocks
I have seen this guy for years. He cares and takes his time. He keeps me pain free. Tides me over until I can get an epidural with other treatments. Only person I would recommend.

March 10th, 2015
Awesome Staff
For the ones who are bad mouthing this place I completely disagree. I had a snafu with another clinic appt and could not get seen. I went to cda pain on a whim and a prayer hoping they could do something for me. That was a Tues and they got me in by Friday and scheduled my injections for the following Wed. The front office girls were awesome and very empathetic with my situation and handled it promptly. They are not about drugs here. They are about helping those who actually want help and not meds. If this is what you need go see them. If it's drugs than go see your doc because they won't do it. I read all the reviews and was worried about going here but now that I have I am very thankful I did. And no I don't work there. If ya don't believe me than email me and you can meet me in person and I'll share my whole f'd up journey of the last 9 yrs of the crap I have had to deal with from my back issues. Good Luck to you and may God Bless your decisions.

February 12th, 2015
No follow up and no bedside manners
Dr. Magnuson would not tell what medicine was used during my spinal Injections. I had awful back spasms after I got home. I immediately called the on call pain specialist who connected me to Magnuson. He then said to take Aleve. He did not follow up with me to see how I was doing.

October 17th, 2014
My friend is in need of pain management and he won't help her.
He needs to help those in need of medical care. Not just send a woman suffering horribly in pain home. She brought her records to him and he ignored her plea for help. That's not good medicine. Letting people suffer isn't what this is about.

December 3rd, 2013
TOTALLY DISABLED.
I SEEN DR.MAGNUSON QUITE ALWAYABLE HE TREATED ME VERY KIND.I THINK HE IS A VERY GOOD PAIN DOCTOR; I GIVE HIM 4 STARS.

October 16th, 2013
Are you kidding me? Dr. Magnuson is wonderful!
I have never had any problem with getting appointments nor with the staff. Dr. Magnuson and his staff are super. The Doc takes time to talk to me and get specific details and then works on solutions. I would totally recommend Dr. Magnuson any time.

June 8th, 2012
Horrible
I would not give these people time of day. It is nothing more than a injection cash register. These doctors want one thing only: money. The rest are details they do not want to be bothered with. He gets a F from me. Will NEVER go back.

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Magnusen took time to understand my pain issues and develop a personal plan to address them. I highly recommend him and his office!

April 20th, 2012
I found Dr. Magnuson to be arrogant, patronizing and not very helpful.- Walks in to an appointment almost 90 minutes late and doesn't apologize.- Does not spend time preparing by reading the patient's chart- Also seems somewhat limited in handling patients with long term chronic pain.- The notes that were transcribed from each visit contained glaring errors (to the point that my primary care physician would call me when she received the notes each tine)- The office is run by his wife so it is difficult to complain about how the office is run (which is poorly).I recommend you look elsewhere for pain management