Learn more about Dr. Scott Mair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mair
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mair graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Claire Medical Center
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Douglas Mair MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Mair practice?
- Dr. Scott Mair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mair practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons and Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.