A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mair graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Claire Medical Center
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Douglas Mair MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Mair practice?
- Dr. Scott Mair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mair practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons and Lexington Surgeons.