Learn more about Dr. Scott Mair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mair graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- St Claire Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Mair practice?
Dr. Scott Mair practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons, Lexington Sports Medicine Doctors, Lexington Surgeons, and Lexington Family Physicians.