A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Malan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Malan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - Redding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Malan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Malan practice?
Dr. Scott Malan practices Family Medicine near Red Bluff, CA.
See Red Bluff Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Malan, Dr. Scottie Malan, Dr. Scotty Malan