A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Malan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Malan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Malan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Malan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lynn Malan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Malan practice?
- Dr. Scott Malan has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Malan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Red Bluff, CA.
See Red Bluff Primary Care Doctors and Red Bluff General Practitioners.