A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Malan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Malan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Malan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lynn Malan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Malan practice?
- Dr. Scott Malan has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Malan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Red Bluff, CA.
See Red Bluff Primary Care Doctors and Red Bluff General Practitioners.