A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Malan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Malan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Malan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Lynn Malan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Malan practice?
- Dr. Scott Malan has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Malan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Red Bluff, CA.
See Red Bluff Primary Care Doctors.