Internist, Hospice & Palliative Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Nov 17th, 2011

Best doctor ever. Thanks!!

power of attorney for my Mom show details power of attorney for my Mom
May 28th, 2011

dr mancuso took care of my mom at scottsdale hospital. After one hour with us, i was quite impressed. My Mom had 4 doctors but he was the only one who took the time to explain things in a manner we could understand. He incorporated all the problems with one goal in mind...keeping my Mom's wishes in perspective! I cannot say enough for him - he was fantastic..he also works with Caremore insurance - my Mom's insurance - just perfect!

Cancer is my enemy show details Cancer is my enemy
by Anonymous on Apr 23rd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

First doctor that actually spent time explaining my illness to me. He was not even my CANCER doctor and he told me more than she did. I wish he took ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Little time but great life. show details Little time but great life.
Feb 20th, 2011

Dr. Mancuso is treating me on Hospice. He spends extra time with me just to be sure I am comfortable but active. No doctor has ever taken the time to get to know me as a person before patient before. I would never want any other doctor to care for me.

I had diverticulitis show details I had diverticulitis
Jan 12th, 2011

If this is same doctor i know..."Doogie Howser" - he stayed 30 minutes in the room with me explaining how i got sick and how to prevent it again. I will see him again in his office now that i am home. Nice young man..cute too!

Sep 17th, 2010

not good experience

carley show details carley
by carley on Sep 8th, 2010

he does see patients outside the hospital is my only complaint. answered all our questions better than any doctor has before and call me son every day i was in the hospital

Worst Dr. EVER show details Worst Dr. EVER
by Anonymous on Jul 10th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I have never met such a rude and arrogant dr. He is in NO hurry to speak with or spend time with his patients. If you dare to ask any questions beware ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Worst dr ever!!!! show details Worst dr ever!!!!
by Family member of patient on Jul 9th, 2010

Rude, unprofessional, cocky, arrogant, uncaring, unwilling to answer questions throughly, impatient, miserable to work with or be around

best doctor i have been too in years show details best doctor i have been too in years
Sep 18th, 2008

extremely knowledgeable, professional and caring.