A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mandel, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mandel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Wayne Mandel MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Scott Mandel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mandel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Cardiologists.