A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Manthei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Manthei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manthei graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Manthei has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edward Manthei DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Manthei practice?
- Dr. Scott Manthei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Manthei practices Otolaryngology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Otolaryngologists.