A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Manthei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Manthei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manthei
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Manthei Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manthei graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Manthei has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Edward Manthei DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Manthei practice?
- Dr. Scott Manthei has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Manthei practices Otolaryngology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Otolaryngologists.