Dr. Scott Manthei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Manthei?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

May 18th, 2016

Excellent

I've seen Dr. Manthei for 2 separate issues, one being over a year of visits/surgery. He never rushes an appointment and is very thorough. He always reads films himself and caught something important the radiologist missed completely. The same goes for the audiology staff. The staff is polite and patient. I highly recommend him and his office.

February 18th, 2013

Deviated septum surgery

I've had trouble breathing since I had a pretty deviated septum. He says surgery and turbinates reduction and I say lets do it. Right after the surgery I see my septum is still very deviated inside. I go there and tell him that and I could breathe ( now its a year) and he say allergies. I went to take allergy test to a good immunologist and he says aren't that bad. So this time I find a very good ENT dr and he say septum is very still deviated. I could't accept that I was having more problem than before I now have chronic sinusitis, something I didn't have before. So I go to another very good rated Ent, and he says the same thing( Who did your surgery?) Both drs couldn't believe how deviated the septum was after a septoplasty. Now thanks to him I have to have another septoplasty and a sinus surgery that I didn't need!!! Plus i do'nt know if sinus surgery will work because things got screwed up before. Thanks a lot Dr Manthei

January 24th, 2013

Best ENT in Vegas

April 28th, 2012

Dr. Manthei is the best ENT in this city !! I am so thankful he was able to accurately diagnose and treat my son quickly. Office staff went above and beyond and exceeded all expectations in treating us with the upmost care and compassion.

February 22nd, 2012

Great Doctor!

I've had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Scott Manthei. I had a deviated septum and had to get rhino plasty. He did an amazing job! The most important thing is that I can finally breathe again! He also removed my tonsils as well since they were infected and incurable. He really tried to fix my tonsils but no matter what I took they were just not getting better. He isn't the type of doctor that wants to get the most out of you since you have insurance. He truly cares, and wants the best solution for your problems. He is caring and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him, I have also been doing the allergy shot treatments and they have worked phenomenal!

September 13th, 2011

Highly recommend

My husband and son have both seen Dr. Manthei and their experiences were excellent. He's always been very inquisitive and has taken a lot of time to fully understand their issues and make the proper diagnosis and treatments. We have to had to wait too long for some of our afternoon appts. so I would suggest making an appt. with him in the morning. I definitely recommend him.

June 22nd, 2011

He saved me! I've been to countless doctors in the last 10 to 12 years and no one has helped. dr. Manthei has stuck it out with me for the last 6 weeks until I could get a completely clean bill of health. He a fighter for his patients. His bedside manor and his caring is unmatched and his humor is what has kept me going through all this. He is a valuable human being... and it takes a lot to get a great rating from me.

June 11th, 2010

Dr Manthei and turbinates reduction

Dr manthei told me he was going to slightly reduce my turbinates and ended up cutting them out. i have problems with the dryness and breathing now. He was very defensive and refuses to accept that he made an error. DONT BE SEEN BY THIS MAN OR DO ANY SURGERY. I regret it dearly.

October 6th, 2017