Some ratings provided by DrScore.
simply the best show details simply the best
by Lucy Winton on Sep 12th, 2014

Had the best pre and post surgery experience. Before attempting surgery Dr Marotti made certain all non surgery options were exhausted prior to a final recommendation for surgery. He acted as if I was his most important patient each time he visited. His staff is very supportive and quite attentive.

by Christopher Chad Ramsey on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr Marotti is on top of his game. This was the first time I had an appointment and he made me feel very comftorble. He explaned everything to me before he did the procedure. First doctor said I would probably need surgery, so I was expecting the worse. Dr.Marrotti handled my situation immediatally.

The Best of the Best show details The Best of the Best
Jan 27th, 2012

What a pleasent surprise to find a doctor that will sit down and really listen! Dr. Marotti was kind, thoughtful and very caring. He ignored phone calls coming in until the end of our conversation. It felt like I was talking to my son. I really liked him! He was very through...asking questions, answering question until we both understood about the surgery and the possible outcome. I WILL USE Dr. Marotti for all surgeries in the future!Sydney