Learn more about Dr. Scott Marwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Marwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marwin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Marwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marwin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Marwin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Marwin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Marwin practice?
- Dr. Scott Marwin has 12 office locations.
Dr. Scott Marwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.