Learn more about Dr. Scott Marwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Marwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marwin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Marwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marwin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Marwin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Marwin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Marwin practice?
- Dr. Scott Marwin has 12 office locations.
Dr. Scott Marwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.