Dr. Scott Masterson Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Masterson?

Arrogant and cold

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I thought he was rude, condiscending, loud and no compassion. Instead of talking to me calmly he yelled. I was in unbearable pain from a pinched nerve in my neck. He gave me a script for steroids and Gabapentin and a follow up appt. Said ins. Would not approve an MRI until we've tried this first. Said it will probably be better next week.. i was very disappointed. .

Posted on March 30th, 2016

on time ! Figured out what everyone else missed. thanks Dr. Masterson

Posted on December 5th, 2015

This doctor is a disgrace!!!! He yells at you! Doesn't listen to you!!HES beyond eccentric!! New England Neurology should be ashamed for keeping him.

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Very rude and condescending

Not Good

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Dr. Masterson's first comment was..."Why are you here? Well obviously there's a weight issue." Are you kidding me. My daughter was there for bulging disks that are causing extreme pain. It was her first visit! She's 22 and needed some help. She's scared!

Stay clear of this doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

I think he is in the wrong profession. No compassion whatsoever regarding my medical conditions. Poor explanations when I asked questions. Didn't listen to me when I expressed concerns, and felt that he was disinterested in helping me. Found him to be very rude. would never ever recommend anyone to him. What is the point of becoming a doctor when you have no interest in helping patients? What a waste of time.

patient

Posted on April 4th, 2012

hurried,,not sharing info.. no .. never mind a opinion an outcome or anything but a vague reference and have never met a man so tight lipped about your problem....ive been from all countries, insurances, caregivers, my rating is clear.. stay clear of this robot.. what does he do... not a helping bone in his insecure frame..

Horrible follow up!

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I had high hopes for this doctor but was very disappointed. Just gave me a prescription and referred me away. When I asked for follow-up until I could see a rheumatologist, I was dismissed. Not at all what I had expected of this doctor. I would not waste my time; go to Boston where they know what they are doing!

Posted on October 19th, 2017