Dr. Scott Masterson MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Salem, NH

2.1

October 28th, 2016
Arrogant and cold
I thought he was rude, condiscending, loud and no compassion. Instead of talking to me calmly he yelled. I was in unbearable pain from a pinched nerve in my neck. He gave me a script for steroids and Gabapentin and a follow up appt. Said ins. Would not approve an MRI until we've tried this first. Said it will probably be better next week.. i was very disappointed. .

March 30th, 2016
on time ! Figured out what everyone else missed. thanks Dr. Masterson

December 5th, 2015
This doctor is a disgrace!!!! He yells at you! Doesn't listen to you!!HES beyond eccentric!! New England Neurology should be ashamed for keeping him.

July 31st, 2015
Very rude and condescending

July 29th, 2015
Not Good
Dr. Masterson's first comment was..."Why are you here? Well obviously there's a weight issue." Are you kidding me. My daughter was there for bulging disks that are causing extreme pain. It was her first visit! She's 22 and needed some help. She's scared!

November 21st, 2013
Stay clear of this doctor
I think he is in the wrong profession. No compassion whatsoever regarding my medical conditions. Poor explanations when I asked questions. Didn't listen to me when I expressed concerns, and felt that he was disinterested in helping me. Found him to be very rude. would never ever recommend anyone to him. What is the point of becoming a doctor when you have no interest in helping patients? What a waste of time.

April 4th, 2012
patient
hurried,,not sharing info.. no .. never mind a opinion an outcome or anything but a vague reference and have never met a man so tight lipped about your problem....ive been from all countries, insurances, caregivers, my rating is clear.. stay clear of this robot.. what does he do... not a helping bone in his insecure frame..

February 10th, 2012
Horrible follow up!
I had high hopes for this doctor but was very disappointed. Just gave me a prescription and referred me away. When I asked for follow-up until I could see a rheumatologist, I was dismissed. Not at all what I had expected of this doctor. I would not waste my time; go to Boston where they know what they are doing!