Dr. Scott Mastores MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Connersville, IN

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2015
You sir are a moron. I have had poison ivy off an on my whole life, and when I got it on my feet I went to Dr. Mastores for treatment before it started to effect my job. he told me I didn't have poison ivy any refused to treat it telling me I had a dermatitis. my new doctor disagreed and treated it and went away. YOU SIR ARE A MORON!!!!

August 2nd, 2014
Esquire
Dr. Mastores treated me when we were in college together. The son of a doctor, he was born to be one himself. Since his late teens (that I know first-hand . . . I imagine he exhibited signs of his future profession while in grade school) he was an exceptional diagnostician, friend and a information-fount. He exists to help your ailment.

November 5th, 2010
Dr Scott Mastores..
I was involved in a rear end collision and was examined by Dr. Mastores at an Emergency Center.He spent time evaluating my injuries and took preventive majors to head off pnuemonia since I had chest trauma and ordered the necessary imaging needed for my other injuries..very good doctor trained in emergency care has a good reputation locally..very serious about his examinations..5 star Doctor