Dr. Scott Matson DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Tazewell, TN

September 10th, 2016
Wonderful physician! Was having problems with bleeding and he spent time with me explaining what could be causing it and the different treatment options were that we could try, very detailed and took time with me. Made me feel very comfortable. Definitely eye candy!

August 17th, 2016
Total quack!!! Do NOT make an appointment with this man. U will regreat it

December 12th, 2015
I love Dr. Matson and the employees there. Everyone is very courteous and appointments are made with total respect toward the patient.

June 22nd, 2015
DR. MATSON DELIVERED MY SON WHO WAS 26 WEEKS AND STILLBORN. WHEN DR. MATSON SAW THAT MY FLUID WAS GONE INTHE ULTRA SOUND HE ROSE FROM HIS POSITION WITH TEARS IN HIS EYES AND CRIED WITH ME AS I LOST MY SON. HE WAS THE BEST DOCTOR WITH THE BIGGEST HEART. IF NOT FOR HIM I WOULD HAVE LOST MY MIND AT THAT TIME. HE WAS AND IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR WITH A BEAUTIFUL HEART!!!

December 30th, 2013
Awesome!!!
Dr. Matson is a wonderful doctor....I have just recently started seeing him, I was a little weary about seeing a doctor in our small town...but after seeing him, my mind is changed 100%. He came in set with me and discussed everything that I felt was important. He did not make me feel like I was wasting his time, in other words he did not rush in and out of the room. He is a very charming, compassionate doctor....o did I mention that he is also a handsome doctor!!!! I would definitively recommended him to anyone!!!!

January 18th, 2013
I found him very unprofessinal he has never once listen to any of my concerns about my own health I am just now 20 and he wants me to have a hysterectomy at age 21 my problems have got worse since I started seeing him I do not recommen him at all

May 12th, 2012
I would very much recommend Dr.Matson and his staff for any gynecological problems that you were to experience. My two daughters and myself have gone to him regularly since 2009. We have never had any problems with him or his staff. They are very compassionate and understanding. I would never even consider going anywhere else.

May 11th, 2011
Joyce
I was referred to Dr. Matson by my regular doctor. I was worried because to be honest,we do not have good ob-gyn's in my town, and I thought it may be like that in Tazewell...Was I ever wrong. Dr. Matson and his nurse were both so kind. Dr. Matson adds a bit of wittiness when he is explaining what is wrong and what procedure you need. That made me comfortable and it was easier to ask questions, because he listened...I had surgery and he was the same way at the hospital. I cannot sing his praises enough. I would recommend him to anyone..Thanks Dr. Matson, you are awesome :O)

April 5th, 2010
I was so nervous when I went in to get my first pap smear but Dr. Matson and the wonderful nurse there joked with me the whole time and I laughed so hard. Dr.Matson and his staff are such nice people. AND HE IS SO SEXY!!

February 9th, 2010
Great Dorcter
Funny, great with patients. He cleared the whole office out for a IC test I needed then gave me a treatment right there. The treatment wasn't helping as long as it was supposed to so I called back a week latter for another treatment he got me in one hour later. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone!