Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1610 Tazewell Rd
Ste 202
Tazewell, TN 37879
423-626-2410
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Awesome!!!  |  show details
by Concerned Female from Claiborne County on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Matson is a wonderful doctor....I have just recently started seeing him, I was a little weary about seeing a doctor in our small town...but after seeing him, my mind is changed 100%. He came in set with me and discussed everything that I felt was important. He did not make me feel like I was wasting his time, in other words he did not rush in and out of the room. He is a very charming, compassionate doctor....o did I mention that he is also a handsome doctor!!!! I would definitively recommended him to anyone!!!!

by guest on Jan 18th, 2013

I found him very unprofessinal he has never once listen to any of my concerns about my own health I am just now 20 and he wants me to have a hysterectomy at age 21 my problems have got worse since I started seeing him I do not recommen him at all

Sep 12th, 2012

I found him to be very unprofessional. Teresa

May 12th, 2012

I would very much recommend Dr.Matson and his staff for any gynecological problems that you were to experience. My two daughters and myself have gone to him regularly since 2009. We have never had any problems with him or his staff. They are very compassionate and understanding. I would never even consider going anywhere else.

|  Joyce  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Matson by my regular doctor. I was worried because to be honest,we do not have good ob-gyn's in my town, and I thought it may be like that in Tazewell...Was I ever wrong. Dr. Matson and his nurse were both so kind. Dr. Matson adds a bit of wittiness when he is explaining what is wrong and what procedure you need. That made me comfortable and it was easier to ask questions, because he listened...I had surgery and he was the same way at the hospital. I cannot sing his praises enough. I would recommend him to anyone..Thanks Dr. Matson, you are awesome :O)

Apr 5th, 2010

I was so nervous when I went in to get my first pap smear but Dr. Matson and the wonderful nurse there joked with me the whole time and I laughed so hard. Dr.Matson and his staff are such nice people. AND HE IS SO SEXY!!

|  An exceptional doctor  |  show details
by Mindy on Feb 15th, 2010

Dr. Matson was my doctor in 2003 when i was pregnant with my son. I've not had a better doctor since him. He took his time and explained everything to me in terms that i could understand. He wasn't one of those doctors that talk so fast that you can't understand them. His patients were his top priority. He made feel very comfortable, and that says a lot considering I really hate going to doctors. I cried when he moved his practice to another state. He is missed in Tennessee. There is a picture on the wall of one of his exam rooms signed by all his patients and co-workers. Each one contains a nice note to him. We all miss him here. He's a wonderful doctor.Mindy

|  Great Dorcter  |  show details
by Gina M. on Feb 9th, 2010

Funny, great with patients. He cleared the whole office out for a IC test I needed then gave me a treatment right there. The treatment wasn't helping as long as it was supposed to so I called back a week latter for another treatment he got me in one hour later. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone!