Learn more about Dr. Scott McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McCall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McCall graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William McCall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. McCall practice?
- Dr. Scott McCall has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott McCall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Surgeons.