A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McCaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCaul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaul
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCaul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCaul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaul graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McCaul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott McCaul MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. McCaul practice?
- Dr. David McCaul has 1 office location.
Dr. David McCaul practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Pulmonologists.