A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott McClelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McClelland is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClelland
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClelland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McClelland graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Richard McClelland DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. McClelland practice?
- Dr. Scott McClelland has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott McClelland practices Psychiatry near Rocky Mount, NC.
See Rocky Mount Psychiatrists.