Learn more about Dr. Scott McCloskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McCloskey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCloskey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCloskey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McCloskey, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McCloskey graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. McCloskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael McCloskey MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. McCloskey practice?
- Dr. Scott McCloskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott McCloskey practices Neurological Surgery near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Neurological Surgeons.