Learn more about Dr. Scott McCloskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McCloskey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCloskey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCloskey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McCloskey, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McCloskey graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. McCloskey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael McCloskey MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. McCloskey practice?
- Dr. Scott McCloskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott McCloskey practices Neurological Surgery near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Surgeons.