A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott McCulloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McCulloch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McCulloch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCulloch graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. McCulloch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Midwest Emergency Medical Services, P.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Weber McCulloch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. McCulloch practice?
- Dr. Scott McCulloch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott McCulloch practices Emergency Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Emergency Physicians.