A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott McDearmont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McDearmont, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McDearmont, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McDearmont graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McDearmont has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Randall McDearmont MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. McDearmont practice?
- Dr. Scott McDearmont has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott McDearmont practices Surgery near Sulphur Springs, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Surgeons.