A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W McDougal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W McDougal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDougal
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. McDougal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. W McDougal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Male Genital Disesases
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McDougal graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McDougal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Scott McDougal MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. W S. McDougal practice?
- Dr. W McDougal has 2 office locations.
Dr. W McDougal practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Boston Urologists.