A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W McDougal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W McDougal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W McDougal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Male Genital Disesases
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McDougal graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McDougal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Scott McDougal MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. W S. McDougal practice?
- Dr. W McDougal has 3 office locations.
Dr. W McDougal practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Boston Urologists.