Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. W Mcdougal
Dr. W Mcdougal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and General Surgery. Dr. Mcdougal is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital and Cambridge Hospital. Dr. Mcdougal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. W Mcdougal has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. W Mcdougal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Ronald Tompkins
Boston, MA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Jonathan Friedstat
Plastic Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Danielle Deperalta
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8