Ophthalmologists

Lincoln Medical Offices
1900 Dresden Dr
Lincoln, CA 95648
916-543-5153
Locations and availability (1)

|  Words can't describe how happy I am.  |  show details
by Christina Ybanez on May 13th, 2014

I had lasik surgery done about two months ago, Dr. McFarland was my surgeon. He was very easy to talk to, explained everything in great detail. I at no point in time felt uncomfortable or uneasy about any part of the procedure. I was able to study everything down to the type of laser that would be used during my procedure. I cried after my eye surgery out of happiness, where all optometrist told me it wasn't possible he made it possible for me to see as well as I do now. I can't thank him enough for what he's given me. :) Thank you Scott McFarland!

|  Changed my life!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2011

Dr. McFarland performed my lasik surgery almost 10 years ago when he was at Kaiser. My vision had been terrible since I was a kid. My rx was so heavy that glasses would give me a headache. I had dry eyes and couldn't tolerate contacts as I got older. My surgery was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I have not had a single problem with my vision since lasik. Dr. F was very kind, conscientious, and dedicated. He did a beautiful job and I am forever grateful!