Dr. Scott Mcfarland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 13th, 2014
Words can't describe how happy I am.
I had lasik surgery done about two months ago, Dr. McFarland was my surgeon. He was very easy to talk to, explained everything in great detail. I at no point in time felt uncomfortable or uneasy about any part of the procedure. I was able to study everything down to the type of laser that would be used during my procedure. I cried after my eye surgery out of happiness, where all optometrist told me it wasn't possible he made it possible for me to see as well as I do now. I can't thank him enough for what he's given me. :) Thank you Scott McFarland!

November 6th, 2011
Changed my life!
Dr. McFarland performed my lasik surgery almost 10 years ago when he was at Kaiser. My vision had been terrible since I was a kid. My rx was so heavy that glasses would give me a headache. I had dry eyes and couldn't tolerate contacts as I got older. My surgery was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I have not had a single problem with my vision since lasik. Dr. F was very kind, conscientious, and dedicated. He did a beautiful job and I am forever grateful!