Dr. Scott Mcgarvey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Mcgarvey?

September 12th, 2017

Life changer

I am now 6 months out from double foot surgery and I can honestly say I haven't walked this good in years and the pain is minimal. Dr. Mc Garvey , You and your awesome team have given back a much better quality of life. I am doing things I haven't done in years and I am ready to take on more challenges..thank you. .thank you.. thank you..

September 8th, 2017

Outstanding, gifted surgeon

My toes/feet were grossly deformed from rheumatoid arthritis, pain so bad it hurt to put on socks. Bones deteriorated & disconnected from joints. I had both feet reconstructed & couldn't be happier. The results were beyond my expectations. My feet now look normal & are pain-free for the 1st time in 15+ years. Dr. McGarvey is an extremely gifted & skilled doctor. Siincere, compassionate, genuinely cares. There is no one I'd trust more. At my last appt., I cried as I told him how he changed my life! His staff is the best- prompt responses, efficient, very helpful. Never waited longer than 5 minutes to see the doctor. Never feel rushed- he spends as much time as needed, & questions are answered in a way you can understand. If you have RA, Dr. McGarvey is the only one I would trust. I wish I could post before/after photos - it's amazing.

August 17th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. McGarvey!

Dr. McGarvey is FIRST CLASS. He diagnosed a foot problem within seconds that other doctors have missed for about 10 years, a torn plantar plate. He also noticed that a bunion surgery I had from another doctor was NOT done right. I was able to schedule surgery within a few weeks. Excellent outcome on both torn plantar and bunion. He is kind, caring and professional. He cares about his patients and will take the time to carefully listen to you. I highly recommended him!

July 20th, 2016

My feet are beautiful after bilateral bunion surgery. Follow all your instructions from Dr. McGarvey and you will have a wonderful result. One of the best foot Dr.'s in the Nation.

May 31st, 2016

I have complete trust in his abilities and am grateful he is my doctor.

April 3rd, 2016

Dr. McGarvey is an exceptional surgeon and physician. His technical skills are very impressive and he's extremely knowledgeable about the most advanced treatment options in his specialty field. Because of his surgical skill, my surgeries were very successful. Dr. McGarvey's communication skills are excellent -- he thoroughly explains your diagnosis, prognosis and potential treatment options. Because I was very well informed regarding the options, I could choose the best treatment for me and did not encounter any surprises during or after the treatment. Further, Dr. McGarvey has a caring approach, which helped me significantly through my recoveries. His team members are experienced, patient, compassionate and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. McGarvey to any of my colleagues, friends or family.

April 2nd, 2016

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Scott McGarvey has been my orthopedic surgeon for bunions, foot reconstruction, and hardware removal. Positive results each time. I have the utmost confidence and respect for Dr. McGarvey. He is an excellent surgeon that cares about his patients and their success in recovery. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

March 8th, 2016

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Scott McGarvey is an excellent surgeon. I showed the results of my surgery to 3 of my other doctors and they agreed that he did an excellent job on my bunion and hammer toes.

February 14th, 2016

Thank you Dr McGarvey!

I highly recommend Dr. McGarvey. I had both bunions operated on and the result could not have been better. I saw three other physicians besides Dr. McGarvey. He was the only one to spend time with me discussing the condition, surgery and post surgery course. I had minimal pain with the surgery! Dr McGarvey was correct when he said I would complain more of boredom than pain with the recovery. The recovery was no big deal. I was back in running shoes after three weeks, back at the gym at four weeks, back running at seven weeks. My feet LOOK great, am back exercising now without pain, my "fashion" shoes way more comfortable! I only wish I had done this sooner! Thanks Dr. McGarvey!!!

October 19th, 2015

Once surgery was performed his staff was reluctant to provide follow up appointments. I awoke from surgery with a pin in the top of my second toe which I was unaware was part of the surgery. That toe no longer bends at the joint. The only way I saw him post operation was when there was a threat of infection. I was diagnosed by another orthopedic with CRPS(chronic regional pain syndrome ). I was suffering with this for 2 months and his staff would not schedule an appointment for me. Each time I called they said he was on vacation. This is because he had already been paid for the surgery and didn't want to spend the time to follow up with me. My family physician finally provided me with an appointment with another orthopedic who diagnosed my condition of CRPS before it was too late. He referred me to physical therapy and injections in my spine for the pain in my foot. This was a very serious condition which was not taken seriously by Dr McGarvey or his staff. I consider myself luck to have been able to get help in time. I would not refer my worst enemy to Dr McGravey's care, staff or surgical table. My advice is to find someone who care about more than your insurance money.

July 1st, 2015

Happy Feet!

I dreaded the thought of bilateral bunion surgery, but Dr. McGarvey and his staff were wonderful. The doctor, staff and facility were exceptional - professional, prompt, helpful and supportive. The pain-factor was also a surprise to me: very, very little. Dr. McGarvey, his staff and Twin Cities Orthopedics/Crosstown Surgery are unbeatable!

June 30th, 2015

I had bilateral hallux valgus reconstruction and Dr. McGarvey and all of the staff were great. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience!