A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McGovern is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGovern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGovern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McGovern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. McGovern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Peninsula Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C McGovern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. McGovern practice?
- Dr. Scott McGovern has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott McGovern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Surgeons.