A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McGovern is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McGovern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. McGovern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Peninsula Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C McGovern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. McGovern practice?
- Dr. Scott McGovern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott McGovern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Surgeons.