A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McGraw, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McGraw has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Russell McGraw MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. McGraw practice?
- Dr. Scott McGraw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott McGraw practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.