A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McLean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McLean, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. McLean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott McLean MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott McLean practice?
- Dr. Scott McLean has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott McLean practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.