A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McLean, MD, MBBS, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. McLean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. McLean practice?
Dr. Scott McLean practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.