Learn more about Dr. Scott McLean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McLean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLean
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McLean, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLean graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLean has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott McLean MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott McLean practice?
- Dr. Scott McLean has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott McLean practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.