A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McMahon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McMahon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McMahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McMahon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. McMahon practice?
Dr. Scott McMahon practices Pediatrics near Roswell, NM.
See Roswell Pediatricians.