A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McMahon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McMahon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McMahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Woodworth McMahon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Scott McMahon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott McMahon practices Pediatrics near Roswell, NM.
See Roswell Pediatricians.