Dr. Scott Mcnamara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Mcnamara?

September 29th, 2011

Caring, kind, wonderful doctor

Dr. McNamara treated me despite my being a risky case -- I was pregnant and came to him extremely ill as the result of a post-operative infection he had no part in. He treated me with care, concern, and kindness, and took me on regardless of the fact that even the first doctor didn't want to touch me with a 10-foot pole. Dr. McNamara is a doctor to the core, an old-fashioned country physician who happens to have a nice office on K Street. He also shaved a bump off my nose so skillfully and modestly people only asked if I had "lost weight." This was my aim, as nose jobs often look merely different and not necessarily better. He is the tops, and I am -- and my now-teenaged daughter -- are here because of his skill and compassion.

March 7th, 2011

One of the best in DC

I have been to a few ENT's in the past and Dr. McNamara is definitely one of the best ones i have been to. He almost always can determine what is bothering me and recommends me the easiest treatment. He has never rushed my appointments and always takes the time to answer any of my questions and concerns. His staff is also always very kind and welcoming. A very professional office. Definitely one of then best in DC.

May 16th, 2017