Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Mcnear
Dr. Scott Mcnear, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX, with another office in Fort Gordon, GA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcnear is affiliated with Brooke Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Mcnear has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Mcnear is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.
Dr. Lawrence Martinek
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Ronald Wool
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Brian Haney
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi11