inactive

Scott McPhilimy DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

April 6th, 2015
No stars if I could
I agree with the previous review....pushes prescription painkillers. There are other options he could recommend. License should be looked into.

March 30th, 2015
Pill Pusher
This Dr. continues to write scripts for pain medication helter skelter! My son has been on a pain script for 5 yrs from this Dr ! These pills are ruining his life.... marriage fell apart..... his siblings won't have anything to do with him.... just a mess. I feel these pill pushing Drs. need to be held responsible and should have to help pay for rehab. Who's with me?

March 28th, 2015
Medication
Pain pill pusher.....

May 31st, 2013
Excellent Dr. and Staff
I have been going to Dr. McPhilimy for several years now and he is absolutely the best Dr. around. He spends time with me and takes care of whatever problem I am having. I have seen many Dr.s over the years and not one of them compares to the care I get from Dr. McPhilimy. If you are looking for a Dr. you can trust and feel totally comfortable with, I highly recommend him. His staff are top notch too.

October 3rd, 2009