Neurologist, Chemical Pathologist
Video profile

Don’t go to this doctor if you or a loved one has a serious injury. show details Don’t go to this doctor if you or a loved one has a serious injury.
Jun 19th, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Mc Williams to anyone. I went to him at the reference of a rehab physician. Mc Williams was only interested in whether or not I was involved in a lawsuit. He had little regard for me as a patient or person. He pushed medication on me which was not something I ever wanted. I took it once then threw it away. Had my injury not impacted my judgement, I never would have gone back. Obviously something wasn’t functioning correctly. As a doctor he sucked. His associates however were fantastic as was his office staff.

Apr 19th, 2016

The best neurologist I have ever seen. He is so thorough, kind, and caring. Always on time, never rushes me, listens and works with me on every aspect of care. He is wonderful.

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 5th, 2015

Excellent physician. I've been seeing him regularly for more than 8 years and have always been satisfied.

Comfort and Ease! show details Comfort and Ease!
by Marie-Louise Molloy-Walker on Jun 19th, 2015

Top notch in everyway!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Nov 27th, 2012

Dr. McWilliams is a wonderful doctor. He spends time with you, never makes you wait. Very courteous and caring.

Nov 14th, 2009