A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Melanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Melanson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melanson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Melanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott W Melanson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Melanson practice?
- Dr. Scott Melanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Melanson practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.