A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mellum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mellum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mellum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellum graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mellum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Duane Mellum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Mellum practice?
- Dr. Scott Mellum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mellum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chico, CA.
See Chico Obstetricians & Gynecologists.