A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Melnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Melnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melnick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Melnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Melnick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melnick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Melnick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Melnick practice?
- Dr. Scott Melnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Melnick practices Family Medicine near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Primary Care Doctors.