A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Melnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Melnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Melnick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Melnick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Melnick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Melnick practice?
- Dr. Scott Melnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Melnick practices Family Medicine near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ambler, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Family Physicians.