A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Menolascino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Menolascino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Menolascino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menolascino graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Menolascino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Myrtue Memorial Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Frank Menolascino MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott F. Menolascino practice?
- Dr. Scott Menolascino has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Menolascino practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists.