A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mercer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mercer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercer graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Mercer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Mercer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Mercer practice?
- Dr. Scott Mercer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Mercer practices Family Medicine near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Family Physicians.