A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Meril:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Meril, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meril graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Meril has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Steven Meril MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Meril practice?
- Dr. Scott Meril has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Meril practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.